Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Stressed out over Brandon and the movie ?
You shouldn't be you know it's a military psyop
Relax the beginning is almost here

Just another truth seeker, seeking the truth

You mean the same military that force injected another solider cuz he wouldn't take the vax? We are suppose to trust them? If their own soldiers can't, but we should!? What pysop are they running exactly?

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

No there were plenty of bad military which was even harder to cleanse than the politicians
Many Admirals put in place by Obama had to be taken out
Many Generals -this was difficult to do behind the scenes

As with everyone else the soldiers had a choice Many made the right decision.
Some of my family didn't and they are all dead. The military is all we have to right the ship other than all out civil war with huge loses and innocent lives lost.
You have two choices
1 military
2 Mad Patriots that will kill everything in the path then ask questions later

Either works for me I am prepared

Sorry for your loss Ron ❤️
I dont trust anyone at this point, the more time goes on the more obvious it becomes! Asking questions later is my go to

Who can you trust when everything is lies ? If the military does not right the ship after a presidential election is stolen then we are done as a country-things will get very very nasty after all the corrupt judges lawyers and police are hung in the streets
It would be a very dark time in history.

I know here in Texas there are many that are organized and armed that plan on a real independence day one way or another.

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Couldn't agree more ❤️
Trump wasn't gna lose, stuck with Joey, will they rig it again? It's all fucked...to the haters, yea blow smoke up someone else's ass...real eyes, realize, real
lies 😘