WE not to busy to take our country back today are WE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

That is good cause we sure as hell need yall back asap!
Much Love!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We have been under spiritual assault for far too long. I'm personally ready to unleash my#kraken.

I stand for God and Country! WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Never EVA too busy for that! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

ALL IN πŸ’₯Warrior πŸ€“Truth-seeker πŸ’«Jesus is KING πŸ‘‘WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q sent meπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything! πŸ’• Enjoying the showπŸΈπŸΏπŸ˜ŽπŸ’€πŸ™πŸ»

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Hi VK Everyone

FOR GOD & COUNTRY
FREEDOM

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

VK's last baanner. Great picture.
Love them β€πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Copy that R.

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

Trumps lawyers R AWESOME! the haters and liars R being exposed! its FRYday! 🀣🀣🀣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ER nurse. My family is my life. #trumpsupporter. Seeking all truth for our futureβ€οΈπŸ™

i pray there is good news today. Time for people to see some hopeπŸ™β€οΈ

Just trying to prepare myself that Trump's lawyers are going to give a totally lifeless and awful defense. I just don't get why Trump listened to Lindsey Graham. I know people will say it is part of a larger plan .. ya da ya da ya da. But I am tired of all this losing losing losing since the 6th.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

NEVER TOO BUSY FOR THAT!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God First, Family loving Patriot mom Not related to Biden at all πŸ˜‚ Trump #19

I'm just concerned today that the Trump legal team won't do a good j job. OANN just said they are only taking 1 day instead of 2 to defend. why wouldnt they take both days to show the public everything?

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Michele Robinette to her Publication

I hoping it was setup this way (as a false flag) and that they actually HAVE EVERYTHING (TRUTH). Didn't military get Nancy's laptop and a few others that day? Aren't DRATS the ones that planned riot prior (brought in antifa disguised as maga supporters). something BIG needs to happen TODAY!
I was sickened listening to all the horrible evil lies that were told over ans over again these past few days (like poison spewing from their piehole)🀒😑

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

No, i am not too busy, holding the line and ready in VA!! Thank you to God first, our awesome president DJT, and all in the fight!

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not wantβ™₯️

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Ready in Ohio!

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

I stand with you Patriot here in Va.

(2) Show this thread

YEAH BABY. YOU BOTH ARE THE COUPLE OF THE CENTURY AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTON FOR SAVING, LOVING, AND CARING FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!

❀️Christ❀️Family❀️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Amen! To God be the Glory!!

I'm ready brother. This is not the America I love.

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

🍿🍿🍿

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

I remind lefties that the only thing they had on President Trump in 5 yrs was the Hollywood Access tape. After that tape they had ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! I remind them so often it autofills🀣

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

GM Tank great day to take the country back

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

GM Tank Great day to take our country back .πŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I like that picture and it was a VK background picture for a short time.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I snagged it for a tribute to VK.

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈReady!!

Little birdie told me something is about to break.

Q 953
Removal is the least of their problems.
Projection.
Russia>D/HRC
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political SLANT
BIDEN / CHINA.
BIG DEVELOPMENT.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
AMERICA FOR SALE.

Election theft.
Last hope.
Congressional focus.
Impeach.
They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Q

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

VK sig right / VM sig left

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hmmmm. V V. R/L.
Some tweets were also at almost the same time.

(9) Show this thread