Royal Scum! Reptilian Trash! The Queen of the Lizards, and The Pope should be executed live in front of the whole world! (clones, they have been handled) And set the example moving forward! These two deserved the harshest punishment of all for their karmic sentence! Although they were not human, they represented themselves as such! Hang β€˜em (clones) high!
#SaveOurChildren
#wwg1wga πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

"[Science and Science Fiction] are both the same thing."--Captain Kirk.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I heard they made a deal, and now Queen Betty is protected until the end of her natural life.
We'll find out if that's really true one day soon, I'm sure.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Scifi Reeder to his Publication

SURELY U ARE JOKING
THROW THE SLUT IN A PIT OF RATTLE SNAKES
NO WAY THEY LET THIS VIEL THING LIVE

SERVE HER UP AS DOG FOOD FOR HER PET DOGS
SHE DID THIS FOR fk sakes

(1) Show this thread

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

ADD THIS SATANIC SWAP SHIT TO THE MIX

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

I believe he may have died last year πŸ€”

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

But he was replaced in 2016 by Arturo Sosa Abascal.
http://www.americaismyname.org/black-pope.html

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

For real

psssh, Prince Andrew looks like an angle now compared to his wicked mother.

🀒Elizardbeth!

ALL IN πŸ’₯Warrior πŸ€“Truth-seeker πŸ’«Jesus is KING πŸ‘‘WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q sent meπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything! πŸ’• Enjoying the showπŸΈπŸΏπŸ˜ŽπŸ’€πŸ™πŸ»

have you seen that video of one of their palaces where the boy that was naked was climbing out of a window and trying to drop down using a curtain? And then he falls and you don't see what happens..the video cut out! This is evil at the highest level.😑 It's always been about the children. πŸ₯ΊI don't think everybody's ready for all the information but it needs to happen. Jesus save us πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

#HiddenInPlainSight#royalflush Oh how the plot thickens;)