Only people mentioned by @Missingmaddy in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Don't you love how they love to spin things ...... Plus having their own movie studio ....
I am researching trans-dimensional travel .... and communication ... All of this has to connect to CERN ... Mr. Greer a whistleblower has been trying to expose this ... Lets face it .. ALL OF THIS HAS TO CONNECT TO THE DARK SIDE OF THINGS .. What they unleash will be their demise ..

(1) Show this thread
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication

Ha, ha, ha, ha!! The Space Station does not have anti-gravity, as they're all hanging by wires. You can even see where the wires are connect to their suits. Perhaps NASA ran out of funds to fake shoot someone into space.

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

Their own MOVIE MAKING FACILITY YES ... What they are really doing has to be connected to CERN .. the DARK SIDE .. Transdimensional travel and communication is being exposed by Mr. Greer .. Here is a video ... that list the actual facilities of research into this ... A good source to follow .. Dulce base .. where biotechnology research is occurring ... WITH THE OTHER SIDE ??? This list IS LONG.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQbGd82wqSs

Whistleblower Steven Greer Exposes Top Secret Underground Military Bases in U.S. 2024! - YouTube

Whistleblower Steven Greer Exposes Top Secret Underground Military Bases in U.S. 2024! Top Secret Underground Military bases exposed across the United States...

(1) Show this thread