Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

I consider myself blessed to be able to be barefoot so much. I go months at a time never wearing shoes.

"Going barefoot is so rare these days that it’s been stigmatized. People often think of it as weird, gross, or even dangerous. It’s certainly not considered normal, healthy, or natural by society today – when that’s exactly what it should be for a human being. You don’t see tigers wearing shoes. Or, any other animals. Why should it be any different for us?
People are usually fearful of going barefoot, and it’s because most people have spent the vast majority of their waking hours in footwear their whole lives. In this day and age, we literally have footwear designed for every possible activity you can imagine – walking, running, cross-trainers, hiking, the list goes on.
While there is absolutely a time and place for footwear, going barefoot should be our default behavior when it is safe and acceptable to do so. Our body’s need and crave the stimulation this activity provides, wh

How Shoes Are Affecting Your Health

https://grounded.com/news/2017/11/21/how-your-shoes-are-affecting-your-health

You are an electrical device. The electrical signals that move through your body power and pace your heart, fire synapses in your brain, and much more. Without electricity charging your atoms both positively and negatively, you simply wouldn't function.

The earth has an electrical charge, just like you do, and for most of human history we evolved to be in sync with the ground. We walked barefoot or wore leather soles. We slept on the ground, wrapped in natural elements. We were in constant contact with the negative electric charge of the earth.

What this meant for us as we evolved is that our conductive bodies were essentially receiving free electrons from the limitless quantity that exists in the ground.

And then, everything changed.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it