Here's another good man to follow that I can vouch for. We've been in a group together for some time and I can tell you that's he reposts everything that isn't nailed down! You can count on Phil to make intelligent comments to your posts. His handle is: @PhilTheAggie. Welcome, Phil! Glad you've joined us. I like the feel and friendliness of anon.up!! Super people - how long has this been in existence? I thought I explored each ande very one of them, missed this one. Thanks to@markkirin I found you. He's another great one to follow. Mike

Only people mentioned by @FarRightMike in this post can reply

In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication

Thanks for the shout out Mike! really looking forward to diving in here!
🇺🇸🇺🇸IFB@PhilTheAggie 🇺🇸🇺🇸

USAF Vet YUGE President Trump supporter; he tweeted: "Fight Patriots! Had 50K followers on Twitter & proudly followed by Gen. Flynn.

In response Mr. Phil to his Publication

@PhilTheAggie - we're going to dive in here - and not drown. It seems to be a tight group. We've swam upstream for 5 years; Jack didn't break our spirit and we will persist until we succeed. I'll try another approach today. We won't go away. We're everybody's dream: Veterans and Patriotics united to support our President Trump and oust the "stolen election" POS Biden.

Tomorrow, the 19th of February, Sidney Powell case against the Fraud Squad and the stolen election. They'd better listen to us - more than 75 million of us - you don't want us to be PO'ed.

(1) Show this thread