With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

This man worked for Gene Decode-he's NOTHING BUT A GRIFTER.

THEY'RE ALL GRIFTERS.

https://rumble.com/v4p9aor-mr-grimesttv-liar-liar-pants-on-fire-gene-decode-exposed.html

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Had his card marked 2 years ago when Kat in the Sea continually posted about him.
I got the same response from her that she gave me about Juan: "I`ve found everything he said to be true".
When challenged to show me some evidence she ignored my replies.
So she`s another one for you on here.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

It's safe to say that the remaining "big names" in here can be put on the grifter and larper list!!

Pretty much.

I reached a point almost 2 years ago when everything was just TOO pat, TOO predictable, which made me rethink everything and look at things from a different perspective.

Thats when the penny dropped.

All that stuff that Q put out was a pysop. Of course we were going to find stuff - it was planted.
Who worked in intelligence and no longer does?
Snowden and Flynn, both worked at the Pentagon. One fled the country,the other was indicted and pleaded guilty. Who pardoned him?
Oh yes, Donald Trump.

And then who leaked all the Wiki files about Hilary? why Julian of course.
They`re all tied together with Putin . . . . . .

In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Juris Prudence Civilis, click on at the bottom under it