#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

When Johnny Comes Marching Home / I Have Hidden Everything In Plain Sight / Truth Got Nothin To Prove Jc / The Creator Goddess Of Knowledge Music And The Arts🎨/ Karmas On Your Scent Like A Bounty Hunter / Lord May All Of My Bank Accounts Be Replenished Today🙏/ Mary And Jesus Q The Holy Couple / With Love Comes Trust👈❤/ The Hidden Key Code Algorithm Of God / Jesus Christ Decipher Bible Codes / The Patriots Are In Control / Trumps Real Id The Grand Climax / From Suffering Comes Wisdom / Can You Smell What The Rocks Got Cooking / What Is Synchromysticism / Majestic Message Of Disclosure ✨👈/ A Telepathic Communication Bridge 🌉 / Qanon Your Holy White Hat / All My Power Comes From My Father / Feel Unloved Hated By Everyone 😔/ The Myk Hyn A Soul Mission 💙💚/ Trust Is An Earned Not A Given / True Love Protects You
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=can%20you%20hear%20me%20now%20no%20standby
295-592
1770-0771
2540-0452
TS 16:01 - 4:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response trueblue to his Publication

Jesus wept, dumbest post I've seen all year.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response trueblue to his Publication

dwayne should never have touched or eaten the children.