Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

CHRISTIAN , HUSBAND, FATHER , PATRIOT, OIF/OEF, 07-15 USMC, TEXAN, RED PILLED 2020

Second, we must recognize that God has given government the authority to determine when capital punishment is due (Genesis 9:6; Romans 13:1-7). It is unbiblical to claim that God opposes the death penalty in all instances. Christians should never rejoice when the death penalty is employed, but at the same time, Christians should not fight against the government's right to execute the perpetrators of the most evil of crimes.

CHRISTIAN , HUSBAND, FATHER , PATRIOT, OIF/OEF, 07-15 USMC, TEXAN, RED PILLED 2020

We must remember that God has instituted capital punishment in His Word; therefore, it would be presumptuous of us to think that we could institute a higher standard. God has the highest standard of any being; He is perfect. This standard applies not only to us but to Himself. Therefore, He loves to an infinite degree, and He has mercy to an infinite degree. We also see that He has wrath to an infinite degree, and it is all maintained in a perfect balance.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Yes.

Proud patriot, KAG, fully support DJT! Pro-Constitution, #DigitalSoldier, #GESARA, #TheGreatAwakening, no more wars, world peace

In response Jeff Caplan to his Publication

Can't stand RDS.

(1) Show this thread

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

No.
They have to suffer first.
Quick death is too much compassion for those pièce of sh#t.

I'm all for a slow, brutal death for those that hurt children. It cant be quick. They need to feel the pain worse than what those children felt.

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

In response Marie KAtlas to her Publication

Agreement level : 117%

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

👇

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🖐🖐🖐🖐

No ifs ands or buts about it.

DO TO THEM WHAT THEY DID TO GODS CHILDREN.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I am a Realist, Support my family, god and my country

Actually i would support torture, But some may disagree.