Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

"4 Slam Dunk Reasons I Believe RFK, Jr., is Working For Trump" by Captain Seth Keshel."

Personally, I think EVERYONE is working for Trump! 😂🐸 One way or another, either because they genuinely understand what's happening, or because they're BAD GUYS.under duress by Patriots.

"While many have worried about RFK's impact against Trump for the forthcoming national fiasco known as a quadrennial presidential election, I've been steadfast for nearly a year that I believe his presence in any race primarily hurts Biden. There are voices I respect that disagree with me, either as a matter of influence (whose votes are getting siphoned most), or as a matter of systemic disruption (that Kennedy’s presence in the race is to serve as a narrative sponge to where potentially deleted Trump votes will go). I acknowledge them right here in the first paragraph and am thankful for their engagement in this most critical issue."

https://skeshel.substack.com/p/four-slam-dunk-reasons-i-believe/comme

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Sylvia, click on at the bottom under it