πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGET YOUR POPCORN PATRIOTS!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯
After a boring week of lies and media attention, its now time for Trump's side to drop all the evidence!
Starting from today 16hours of BQQQQMS!!
This is the moment we all have been waiting for!!!
ARE YOU READY?! DARK TO LIGHT! HOORAH!!!
https://youtu.be/BrTUGVlz1i8

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Except they didnt drop anything! All this did was anger me and make me lose hope.

Just a mom who loves my family, art, cosplay, music, rave culture, God, food and my country

READY LIKE SPAGHETTI WOOOOOO!!!!🍝

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

Ive been waiting since that snake Clinton took the office of Presidency, to Bush to Obama..... Bring the PAIN!

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

what time do the festivities begin???????

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—Praying... let this be soπŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Tired of the Government’s Bullshit #MAGA #FreeSpeech #USA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸŒŽπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

No way they need 2 days to present hard FACTS!

praying for safe passage for him and any special guest stars. been really, really worried about attempts on his life for the past 3 weeks. the sniper bullet, the trident launch. a corrupt government could do almost literally anything

I thought his team was only going to need 3-4 hrs?

1221 take it away? i dunno