πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– Trump Rally Cancelled Due To Storm

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

πŸ˜‰ Bang on, Auntie_M 🀩⚑️⚑️⚑️⚑️⚑️⚑️

#1214 Apr 20
Bigger than you can imagine.
POTUS warning shot. πŸ‘ŠπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

πŸ‘‡ WA Monument 6-4-20

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Maggie's mother and father, Sarah and Robert Nixon, are owners of the Beach Plum Inn in Chillmark on Martha's Vineyard, a place visited regularly by none other than the Clintons, Obamas and Podestas. Her grandmother is also Agnes Nixon, famous Hollywood writer/actress. Surprise surprise, there's the connection to pedo-wood.

What's really interesting, however, is Sarah Nixon's connection to none other than owner of Comet Ping Pong, James Alefantis. As you can see in these pictures, James and Sarah are close. They can be seen here celebrating Sarah's birthday, and a screenshot proves Alefantis is also Facebook friends with her (and Tony Podesta).https://awakeningforums.com/thread/1541/obama-clintons-wider-pizzagate-theory

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cathy dupler, click on at the bottom under it