Advice for the Near Future 👇 Who Knows 👂 We'll See 👀

DO NOT FEAR 🙏 JUST PREPARE

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

same words ive been using for a year and a half. now i cried wolf too many times and dont listen. ive been stocked up longer than that with water taking over my tubs and walk ways... will be glad when they will be used... it will be over (that part anyway)

The increased mil activity is likely because the US is staging to directly enter the Israeli and Ukrainian conflicts and this will cause problems on US soil.

As has been the case all through this mess; nearly every action and response could be viewed as either good or bad depending on who is in control and what their motivations are. We won't know the fruit of each tree until it ripens.

Being prepared is always good advice.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We can fill up some empty containers lying around the house. Fill up 2 liter bottles instead of recycling them. Fill empty storage bins filled with water can cover to keep clean. If you need water to rinse something, water plants, flush toilets and fill pet's water bowl. Fill up some 2 liter bottles instead of recycling them.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Great Ideas....👍👊
We need to just be Pre-Emptively Prepared for Whatever....Whenever...!!!🙏

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Good advice, I think.
Level-headed.