Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

So good to see you here DD! I was thinking of you! Bless Up!! ❤️🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Glad you are here! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

🎵🎶Blessed Assurance...Divine Dirt appears. One of GOD'S gardeners, that WE LOVE so dear. When We need a sign... 🎶...GOD sends one of HIS own. Thank YOU, Yeshua for sending us Divine Dirt💖

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

So Hes Not Done With U Yet I C🙏
Thank God The Great Way Maker!
So glad To See U D.D.

#BlessedUp

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

AMEN FAITH for those in Jesus Christ ...as Humanity Enters The Time of Tribulation foretold in Holy Scripture 🙏

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread