🤔 What’s the best way to EXPOSE a deep state demon?

Make him Speaker of the House? 💥

#StingOp

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Phooey, I thought Mike Johnson was gonna be good. Because of Steve Scalise announcing him as the 45th SOTH
However I feel I can trust Marjorie Taylor Greene.

So True, Tucker!
Tucker Carlson: Evil is an independent force that exists outside of people, that acts upon people. I really believe that. I’ve experienced it a lot, and it’s obvious.

What vessel do they choose? The weak. It’s weak men and women who are instruments of evil. The weaker the leader, the more evil that leader will be.

Weak people just become a host for evil, an open, empty building that evil occupies, possesses even. That’s exactly what’s happening to Mike Johnson. It’s absolutely crazy what Mike Johnson is doing.

But it’s not because he’s evil, it’s because he’s weak and therefore susceptible to evil. It’s a meaningful distinction that I have noticed."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/weak-people-become-host-evil-thats-exactly-whats/

In response Dars Dragon to her Publication

🌟 Right on, Dars.
Which is why we have to CLING TO THE LIGHT
STAY IN THE LIGHT
FOCUS ON THE LIGHT
which is WHAT WE ARE 🔆🙏🏻😻🇺🇸🪖🔆🔅🔆

LIGHT = TRUTH 🌞

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my King. I stand with Trump, patriots, peace, truth. Fav letter is Q

In response Jet Trammell to her Publication

🙀😹🤷‍♀️🇺🇸🪖

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

And an obvious demon he is!

yes he has declared war...
schmuer pelosi just loving it

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

It was SO OBVIOUS even in the beginning!!!

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

😹🎥🍿

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness