You First George🖕....In Fact You Can Have All of Our Doses Too..!!!

George Clooney Says It’s Time To Force-Jab Every Unvaccinated Person In America
Fact checked
April 16, 2024

The time has come to force-jab every unvaccinated person in the United States, according to Hollywood actor George Clooney who declared his support for “mandatory vaccines, period” during a red carpet interview.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/george-clooney-says-its-time-to-force-jab-every-unvaccinated-person-in-america/

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

YOU F$&KING PEDOPHILE YOU AINT FORCING ANYTHING ON ME ❗️YOU AND YOUR PEDOPHILE PARASITES DEMONS NEED TO BE HANGING FROM TREES❗️😏Oh yeah❗️ now I feel much better😏

did he, wife and kids get vaxed??

Cloonie headed to Epstein Island with Obumer...

Child there as well...

EVIL Panics...We KNOW WHO THEY ARE.
We KNOW What was DONE!

Inject him with the extra jabs he so wants used..
PEDO!...is she still alive?

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

hard pass georgie

🎶you can stick the cv vaccine up your arse

everybody sing👏👏👏👏👏

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

🎤Singing Song Now....🎼

(1) Show this thread

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

Let's give your children the vaccine - we bring it. You and your wife take it too. Not something picked out for you. Plus, who cares what you say

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Does anybody with a working brain even care what he thinks or says?

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Baracks communist tyrant buddy
Boycott like bud light