Human traffickers. Mother Teresa was a child trafficker who sold babies and made between $ 50 million and $ 100 million a year for the Vatican. Teresa's connections include Baby Doc Duvalier, the Haitian dictator, Charles Keating, the criminal of Saving and Loan, and Robert Maxwell, the father of Jeffrey Epstein's partner in child trafficking, Ghislaine Maxwell. And there is more, Mother Teresa opened the DC toddler home with none other than Hillary Clinton. This orphanage was silently closed in 2012.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

There is push in India to remove her lofty title of the Sainthood realm.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😲Wow!

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Trails of breadcrumbd everywhere. How sad is it, not one reporter hungry for knowledge has not put any of this together?

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

I truly cannot conceive this level of evil, if you want to use that word, most would. to be able to look innocent children in the face and do what their intentions were. Im Sickened and traumatized with every story.....I look forward to a level of justice fitting to their level of trauma. 🙏🙏for the children...