Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

FEAR built that, fear of something Big,
and the parapets and gutter spouts for pouring hot oil on those attempting to climb do face the China side.
Outstanding quality masonry work, too.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

all I know is they went thru a lot of oxen/horses
and slaves and wagon wheels transporting stone over hill and dale

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

What are they not hiding from us

good point

(1) Show this thread

Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Spiritual Not Religious. UNvaxed #TheGreatAwakening

White Dragon Society
BEYOND BLUE BEAM
ByWindlander
April 17, 2024
1 Comment
Welcome back to Beyond Blue Beam! Today, we explore the vanished empire of Tartaria. Once a mighty nation with its own government and flag, Tartaria has been mysteriously erased from history’s pages. Join us as we uncover the secrets of its disappearance and reveal the forgotten legacy of this enigmatic land. Strap in for a journey through intrigue and deception unlike any other!
Tartaria

https://benjaminfulford.net/beyond-blue-beam-6/

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I sure want to know

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I thought it was built by Tartarians.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

From what I understand, it wasn't a defensive wall at all. It was the old Silk Road, leading right to the coast. And it was designed by Romans (although prob built with Chinese labour). It has a standard Roman road width. And if I recall, the main towers are something like a Roman mile apart. And to top it all, it looks NOTHING like Chinese infrastructure. Fascinating subject.

Hey Kim !!...Interesting !