I just realized today is April 16th….. It’s my Birthday πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I thought it was tomorrow until my sister in law called to wish me a happy Birthday.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Happy Birthday to me🎈🎈I turned 55 today😁

Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Happy birthday beautiful I hope it’s everything you ever dreamed of. Love you.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Thank you much I had a great day.❀️❀️🌻🌻

(1) Show this thread

Happy 55 Birthday Fren! ❀️πŸ₯³πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank you so much❀️🌻πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Christian ✝️ John3:16 πŸ˜‡ #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #WWG1WGA β™₯️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Wishing you a happy and blessed birthday! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽŠβ™₯️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAVE A BLESSED EVENING 55 πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thank you so much Mary❀️❀️🌻🌻

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

That's funny! Happy birthday!

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Thank you Sheila❀️❀️🌻🌻

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Happy Birthday DearπŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Thank you so much ❀️❀️🌻🌻

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

Happy Birthday! Be blessed on this and every day!

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much.❀️❀️🌻🌻

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Happy 55th Pipsqueak! Have a wonderful day:)

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

πŸ€—πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ¨πŸŽ‚πŸ™ƒ
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ Happy Birthday πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸŽ‚πŸ¨πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ’–πŸ’–

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

Thank you much Jodi❀️❀️🌻🌻

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

Thank you so much Mary❀️🌻

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday!

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Thank you so much❀️🌻

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday Pipsqueak!!! Enjoy your day!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Thank you so much PinkπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸŒ»

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

❀️🌻

(1) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! πŸ‘€ https://qagg.news/ πŸ‘€ https://qalerts.app/

πŸ€πŸΎπŸ₯‚

❀️🌻

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰Happy Birthday!!!

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Thank you so much❀️🌻

(1) Show this thread

Wishing you a fabulous 5:5 year. Happy birthday Pip!

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Thank you so much Paula❀️🌻

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday! 🎁 πŸŽ‚

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Thank you so much Vicki❀️🌻πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Happy Birthday, I pray it's a good day for you!πŸ™

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you so much Nancyβ€οΈπŸŒ»πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸŒ»

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Happy Birthday To You!

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Thank you Elizabeth❀️🌻

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday Pipsqueak! Mine's tomorrow.#57

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Thank you so much. Happy Early Birthday to you🎈🎈❀️🌻

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

5:5
Wishing you a beautiful birthday πŸŽ‚.
Sending love Patriot.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you so much sending Love right back at ya.πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸŒ»

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Thank youπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸŒ»

(1) Show this thread