(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

👀here me out..what if palestines are a jew?
Bcs the jews Are fractioned into to tribes 👀☕its pretty new research to me,but seems the zionsts/kazarian = a very small part of jews👀🩰🍳😶

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response memes matter to her Publication

Define Jew.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response None None to his Publication

The jewish people are nomadic people spread around the world making different tribes like f.eks Amalekites, Edomites, Idumeans, Khazarians (Jews) what i goyim call the zionist tribes identifying as jews
The old testament shows the nomadic ventures and their beleife in whom they preseive as God, but really is Satan
I think these tribes know and most dont know they worship Satan
Bcs they deglect Jesus and wtf happened there, they fail to understand they arent praying to God but Satan
Jews Are satanist if they know it or not today
Its why Jesus, a new Said synogog of satan, bcs followers of the religion from there had been and is satanic without realizing old dogma after the fall, and the fallen angels enslaving us, and how the messiah is here to fix it

So, Semitic peoples (and none others); based on a biblical (a book most would agree none have seen in its original form) historic narrative; who, unknowingly worship the inverse of the God that they think they do (assuming that you include their religious dogma of Judaism); who believe and hold themselves out to be "the chosen people of God" (but not all of them) - and that only they are the children of God? Just wanting to clarify the accepted definition.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MUDD in this post can reply

In response None None to his Publication

There Are no chosen people of God,Even satans spawns Are his Children
Conciousness is everything
Thats what these god deemed jews forget,bcs they worshipped satan so long, belonging to a cast system

Man makes plans God laughs,that book is alive and speaking to anyone whom didnt read it cover to cover without a stubborn heart is futile, all you wanna do is win
And when you do seen from soulperspective ya lost