(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Happy monday everyone ❤️🤲
Monday is great, bcs its fresh start, new beginnings, its day one of the work week, get things done, woohoo!
Pray before anything in utter gratitude/faith no matter [what]for it sets the day and life up for your everything,no foockery can breach the dome your prayers create and the communication with our Allmighty in there☺️💀☕🩰✨LFG

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response memes matter to her Publication

Fronds amongst Frens! 💖🙏💖

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

is that fiends😅? Idk what fronds means

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

The palm " leaf " is called a frond. Fronds amongst Frens 😁

I am so glad i asked and thank You for taking the time to splain, i dont really deserve it, i sometimes barf when i have to xplain memes

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Hey, you're welcome and wonderful.
Love your posts.

Awe weee thank You so much
i dont have my frens in my feed almost at all bcs i blaze out memes like a canon
I Will do better💐🤲

(1) Show this thread