🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

💕🐾ATTN DOG LOVERS🐾💕

I need help...if you own a doggie can you tell me the best food is you feed your dogs?

I don't trust the processed canned/dry foods from the major brands!

Can anyone recommend something you know is safe and healthy for your dogs? If you make your own please share recipes I can use for Puppy and then as she ages..

TY in advance💕🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I do chicken thighs, carrots, rice, eggs and some ground beef in chicken bone broth.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

TY.. do you grind all of those ingredients in a meat grinder raw? Or do you slow cook them like a stew and them mush it together?
Thanks again!💕

I actually boil the chicken and cut it up and cook the ground beef stove top I’m sure the slow cooker method is the same . I think it’s the best thing you can do for your fur baby! Any questions just reach out here there or reply to me

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lenore Lahnagan, click on at the bottom under it