#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Coronation๐Ÿ‘‘/ Compassionโค/ No More Cracked Code / German Shepherd๐Ÿถ/ Hustle ๐Ÿน๐ŸŽฏ/ Bringer Of Light โš–/ Programmer / Presidential ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/ Pleiadians Are Here๐Ÿ‘ฝ/ Alien Scanner Mode๐Ÿ‘ฝ/ Green Lantern๐Ÿ’š/ Big Day๐Ÿ˜/ Great Spirit๐Ÿ‘/ Decode Stay Home / Curl Up In A Ball / Gavin Newsome๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Christmas Eve๐ŸŽ„/ Correct Good Idea๐Ÿ’ก/ The Male Hidden One๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸฆŒ/ Own Free Will / Gold And Silver / New Beginnings๐Ÿฅณ/ Happening Now / Love The Bossโค/ I Did It My Way๐Ÿ˜˜/ I Am Mary Magdalene๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน/ Hey Babe๐Ÿ‘‹/ Gods Info Aligns๐ŸฆŒ/ Care To Share / Guide Destiny ๐Ÿค/ The Book Of Enoch ๐Ÿ“–/ The Copycat God๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›/ Skeleton Key๐Ÿ—/ Seven Stars ๐ŸŒŸ/ Were Coming Baby ๐Ÿฅณ/ The Faithful God ๐Ÿ™Œ/ Who Is Sophia / A Unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„/ Red Balloon Decoder ๐ŸŽˆ/ Beginning Happens / Golden Ticket Q ๐ŸŽซ/ Homeless Guide / Decode The Golden Gate ๐ŸŒ/ Bible Gematria Codes
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=clear%20for%20takeoff
142-241
852-258
423-324
TS 18:03 - 6:03

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Clean cut info โœ‚๏ธ 2 day
โค
Angels bring the art ๐Ÿ˜‡ and music ๐ŸŽถ

"GO BIG BLUE ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฆ"

Gracias ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1778833124643983615?t=9ytcJ7DJ1fOlrDyGQzEa6g&s=19

Ferry Corsten - Beautiful (Original Extended) [HQ] - YouTube

Beautiful is written by Ferry Corsten, Ben Cullum (the brother of singer Jamie Cullum) and Debra Andrew, who also does the vocals on the track.You can find t...

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it