All packed & alarm set for 4am. Flying to Florida, then island hopping in the Eastern Caribbean for 9 days, doing intense AIM research while barefoot on white sand beaches & swimming in the ocean. Chillin' in Key West for 5 days on the tail end, spicy margaritas on the horizon!🙂

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Sounds magical....safe travels ❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thanks! :)

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

That sounds amazing, photo posting welcome! Please keep a lookout for our perfect Anon Island ❣️ 😎

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Will do! :)

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Enjoy!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Thanks, I will! :)

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Enjoy and be sure to please post photos so we can enjoy a tropical vacation virtually!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thanks and yes, I can post pics! :)

(1) Show this thread