โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Observations:

Lose-Lose situation for [them]. Either continue to piss off the majority of Americans and incriminate themselves or piss off their constituents suffering from TDS. [They] have wasted too much time/resources on this. Even their own voters are pissed about no 15/HR min wage and waiting for their Stimulus Checks.

Removing Trump and other conservatives from Twitter has only made us attack Disney and Mark Cuban directly for their recent actions. Twitter = Ghost Town

Patriots are holding the line strong on all social media too which is beautiful

Victory is on the Horizon!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

i heard on the day 1 of the impeachment trial , on live mike , dont know who waa tslking but they said byden wasnt going to put tge 15 hr i to effect until 2025! so i guess ge thinks he will still be there

In response Rayne Day to his Publication

live mic๐Ÿ–•

lol

I actually didn't hear that, but thanks for sharing. [They] are so dumb [they] probably thought [they] got away with it.

In response Rayne Day to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bay 17d, click on at the bottom under it