❤️ Why do the birds start chirping an hour before Sunrise?

"The chirping of the birds emits a Frequency that helps open up the plant cell stomata on the bottom of the leaf and it helps the plant start breathing in the morning and acts as an alarm clock."

"He discovered that same Frequency is found in music. It's found in classical music quite a bit. So he started playing classical music to his corn Field..."

Amazing how in Tune nature is, RESONATING with each other in symphonic harmony. We're part of that rhythm too, you know.

Nikola Tesla:
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration."

Those aren't 3 seperate things, btw.
They're a unified one.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Listening to this classical 'moment' is VERY 💚🌟 HEALING 💚

Bashar (Darryl Anka) says about the first 3 minutes of Beethoven's Symphony#7 mvt 2...

🌟 LETTING GO 🌟

"This specific piece is the FIRST THREE MINUTES of Beethoven's symphony No 7 Movement 2. Play that whilst you are in a peaceful state of repose. Let it wash through you. Those chords are EXACTLY, PRECISELY what will tap into the idea of LETTING GO of the past, LETTING GO of sorrow, LETTING GO of grief, LETTING GO of regret and forgiving yourself and moving into the vibration that will attract to you whatever information is germaine to allow YOU to be in the healthy state that is your birthright."

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I recorded those first 3 minutes and keep them in my music file Wish I knew how to loop them.

(1) Show this thread
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Wow! EVERY DAY another nugget....