Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Meggie Jam

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Apparently, when using electroculture there is no need for the use of pesticides, manure, or fertilizers in your garden. I have no experience with this but I am going to give it a try this year.

Here's a link for beginners in electroculture.

https://cultivateelevate.com/electroculture/

Absolutely, you don't need pesticides when using copper wire in your yard, farm, etc. I've contributed to the bee population because they always come here and avoid my neighbors who uses pesticides.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @meggiejam in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

That is wonderful to hear you have had great results. I am looking forward to trying it. I ordered some bare copper wire last night to make a couple 6Ft antenna's for my garden.