Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

VK reposted this today 🤔

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Makes perfect sense. All matter is simply made of energy, or light - and everything (matter) is just energy vibrating at a specific frequency, or specific frequencies of light, and therefore a hologram. Controllable.
There's no science fiction, just science.
After all, God Created the Universe by His Word, sound in infinite vibrations, and since we are His Children, we should have the same ability, right?
Meanwhile, while we are in the process of being healed & restored, "replicators" make perfect sense to fill gaps, for example, using the formula to manifest a hefty slice of cheesecake...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXXWrW6DiJA

Star Trek Voyager - The Doctor (Seven of Nine) discovers cheesecake and alcohol - 4K AI upscale - YouTube

From Season 7 Episode 7 - "Body And Soul" - being "upressed/uprezzed" at 4k from a DVD source using AI machine learning software - Topaz Labs Video AITechnic...

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

The hologram part makes sense now
Dot After dot the picture Is coming alive💙🎵🎶

I believe this.
Besides saying 'we create our own reality' my spiritual teacher's go to phrase is, "As you are, the world shall be."
If one is familiar with our Torus field, what flows on the inside, also flows to the outside, then comes back around.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

What a LOVE this young man is. Gateway noises subconsciously. Yes, I did listen to it all! Thanks!