Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response walker Fast to his Publication

It’s a wonder we still have a planet

I learned about geoengineering when it was called "seeding of the clouds"
In my (almost ancient) Earth Science book, it was explained as a boon for farmers and any area suffering drought.
Then, demonic forces obviously got hold of it.
All of them, imo, should be punished and I hope there's a special place in Hell for them, where they have a 'ground hog's day' type of experience of hurricane, tornado or blizzard, of course with no protection or preparedness.
Maybe they'll be given a choice of which geoengineered disaster they want to experience for eternity.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Heinous and diabolical. The inventors and scientists, the patent lawyers, and the rest of us who have suffered. The Age of Kali Yuga - wickedest and darkest. We are IN the seven years of tribulations, which are either over on June 2 (or thereabouts) or halfway through at that point, depending on what one reads.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

😵😡