#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Marines decode

=

Faithful And True / Rv / Eye Of The Tiger👁🐅/ Nothing Else Matters / Totality / Being Ending Of The Suffering / From Darkness To Light / Sorrry / Too Little Too Late / Is Cosmic Soulmate / Covefefe / Glitch The Matrix / Get Ready Takeoff / David Code / I Hate Satanic Cults🖕 / Archangel Raziel 😇/ My Fellow Americans🇺🇸⛈/ I Broke The Gematria Code 🥳/ What Is Todays Date / Mary Christ Miss💙🌹/ Blackout Necessary / Never Ever Give Up / Reconstruction / Decode Release The Kraken🐙/ A Dark Knight Of Camelot 🦇/ The Sound Of Silence🤫/ Return Of Christ / Evils Army Loses / The Geometry Of Life💠/ He Really Wants Her / You Belong With Me💞/ Underdog Projects / The Demographic Shift / God Is Hidden In Our DNA🦌✨🧬/ Patch Work Quilt / Go Listen To Gods Command👂/ Quantum Locking🔒/ Phoenix Program🔥🦅/ Testilying🪃💥/ Paint The Picture 🎨
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=clear%20sight%20picture
194-491
1164-4611
780-087
TS 11:05

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @connknows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Conn Winters, click on at the bottom under it