I found out that this is my grand father... just in the last 36 hours though Ive had an on going sense for a long time due to the syncs.

1. I dont think he divorced my Nana and they were Catholic... so thats serious especially since they push the 'WE ARE A BIG LOVING WARM PERFECT LOVLEY WARM CLOSE FAMILY WHO ARE LOVELY AND ALL ABOUT FAMILY AND IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING DIFFERENT TARMAC HER.... " kind of vibe.. I think thats the Irish 1950 construction yard thing... London... so not at all I-FAR-A...

THey BUILT BACK BETTER... which is EXACTLY wht they are doing now... They even went so far as to print a book about that!

2. He called BOTH sons MIchael... My Dad... who he left with 4 other siblings and my NannyConway... and his later son he had with his other wife... both of whom knew about us... THats odd.... you dont call both your kids the same first christian name... Unless you are up so something with signitures?

3. to be cont...https://www.fmconway.co.uk/about-us/history

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it