TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

PERFECT RECIPE TO KILL A FRACTURED ECONOMY! #wakeUp

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Almost the same thing with Ralphs here (Kroger owned) in SoCal. 12 stations for self checkout, and about 10 checker lanes. Usually one or two checker lanes are open, creating massive lines for people who don't use self check-out - I'm sure as a way of trying to convince people to use self check-out. I've also noticed probably a 70% reduction in their staff, so many nice people I'd see several times a week replaced by machines with one person attending to 12 stations. Pretty sad.

JUST SAY NO! WE CAN'T LET GLOBAL ELITES CRASH THE ECONOMY ON PURPOSE TO ROLLOUT AUTOMATION & ROBOTS. HUMANS ARE NOT OBSOLETE. SHOP ELSEWHERE. PATRON SMALLER MOM & POP STORES! OUR CHOICES & POCKETBOOKS HAVE POWER!πŸ™πŸ™

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it