Good morning and hello to a gorgeous day!
I hope your day is beyond amazing :)

Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm
Woodburn, Oregon

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Is it just me or does the sunlight and sky seem different today?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

Not sure yet :)
The fog is starting to lift and the sky looks light blue.

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning Kathryn! So
Gorgeous! 🥰💕😘

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Good morning sending you big hugs! It's that cool. I want to go back again to the tulip farm... maybe we can have a party with the kites and hot air balloons.

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Terrific!

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

It is a stunning sight to see. I would love to go up in the hot air balloon and look at it from the sky.

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🌱🍀🌼🌺🌻🌹👢 Was our tradition every year, up the road just a bit from the outskirts of Keizer.

Pictures can't scratch the "justice" of it...

Worth everyone's bucket list, IMHO.

👣💓🐾

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I agree it is a special and fun for family trip. Pack a lunch and spend the day taking tons of photos. I want to go back again and take my husband.

(1) Show this thread