Attorney General Merrick Garland must produce full audio recordings of Special Counsel Robert Hur's interview with President Biden TODAY or face being held in contempt of Congress

Garland on Monday faces a deadline to hand over records of President Biden's special counsel interview, and may be held in contempt of Congress if he does not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13284753/garland-hur-biden-interview-contempt.html

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

he doesnt give a damn.
nothing will happen

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Thought this little weasel met his fate last week!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Seems like they just keep kicking the can down the road....😞

(1) Show this thread

Believe it when I see it

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Agree...

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Does contempt of congress even hold any wait anymore? In the last nearly 8 years I have seen more people flat out lie to congress, like Fauci, and absolutely nothing happens. I have not witnessed a single person prosecuted for lying to congress. It is a joke at this point, like the rest of our government.

In response All Right to his Publication

I certainly haven't seen any punishment for this as of yet...All Talk and Absolutely NO Action!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication

I think your guess sadly is most likely correct...

(1) Show this thread