Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!! Patriot Party Trumplican!! Catholic Single Italian American Woman!! #WomenForTrump #MAGA

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

Thanks for including me@Gingerred42 !! @PVTrump following all Patriots !! #MAGA

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎢and ART β€œEXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKYπŸŽΆβ€œ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLYπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎢and ART β€œEXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKYπŸŽΆβ€œ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLYπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Much Thanks to our Servicemen, with much respect and admiration! Thanks for the ride Lucas@Gingerred42 ITS SUCH A PLEASURE RIDING WITH THESE AMAZING PATRIOTS, FOLLOWED AND RETWEETED ALL, IFBAP @Philly4MAGA2 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWinsπŸ•ŠοΈ #SaveAmerica πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦…#Agenda47

For those about to Trump, we salute you!

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

Thank you! Brother from another mother.

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Thanks! ❀️

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
(1) Show this thread