Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Christians I have news........ When the lights start getting turned on........ YOU have family/friends/co-workers who aren't going to believe what they see. I tell you - what WE have all come to learn in 4 years is ... screaming truth at them won't work.

BE HUMBLE.
PRAY for them NOW.
LISTEN to their anger. (don't agree - but like a child having a tantrum let them tire themselves out).
QUIETLY inform them they've been decieved.
PRAY that GOD will release the scales from their eyes.
Pray they will BEGIN to listen to the truth.
PRAY the "timeout" they need - helps them COME TO THEIR SE

My whole family is in denial and think im crazy. ive been told they dont want to hear anything more about whats happpening. i feel sad that they reject the truth without even being willing to listen.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

USA Patriot🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know God🙏 Ascension 5D 💫 #SaveTheChildren 💙

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I truly believe that is why we are drawn to each other. We are a digital family, that I hope, can all meet in person one day!!🥰
WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Margie 64504317 to her Publication

That would, indeed, be awesome. But, keep in mind, we're not just in the USA. A lot of Patriots, like me, are in Europe and elsewhere.

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter! Digital Soldier! Wife of army vet, mother and grandmother fighting for our freedom. #WWG1WGA #GODWINS #THEGREATAWAKENING

Me too! They are ready to ship me to the funny farm. No one wants to listen. We must show them the truth and be ready to answer questions when this all goes down.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Diane Buckley to her Publication

stay strong we have been preparing for this exact moment WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Definitions are not fluid; they are fixed. Life is life and death is death, worship one or the other and plan accordingly.

my mother gets agitated and, of all people, I thought she was open to listen. She mentions "what" is "in the news" as confirmation. She knows that I dont trust the media. My husband and I dont discuss it, we rarely discuss anything anymore and I hoped this would strengthen our bond. My daughter is uncomfortable around me and although I dont push anything on them I am the crazy person.I hold on to the hope that they will wake up and I look to the Lord for acceptance instead of others. Truth matters and there is no settling for the old authority and their hell.

I know the feeling. Both sides of our family just have no want to look deeper. One of my Sis in law starter Yelling at my husband like a child! He just said "youre my sister and I love you"

You are surrounded by family here ❤