The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Update on Cancer Center
We are not sure why they cancelled Dave's appointment. We went by the hospital and it looked like biz as usual and patients coming and going. He was really upset so I went on to our errand.

His doctor was on Spring Break last week and we are wondering if he was delayed? or something due to quarantine? they are full speed ahead with the RONA games again. UGH .... we already know they lie so next week we are full of a bunch of new questions. WT? is really going on.

Good news he just took another Ivermectin.

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

do the fenbendazole too, I started my next round today. I am doing the preventative by taking 3 days in a row, 10 times a year, so I am basically taking a round once a month. I don't have or never have had cancer, just doing it for prevention.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication

Wonderful and yes it's being added. I put it off for a while trying to buy the pills but finances too tight so Tractor Supply Company is becoming my drugstore. Heck I just bought my shampoo and conditioner there too :)

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

also an alkalkine diet for a ph of 7.0 or greater... kills all cancer cells.. along with the supplements he should be good... i will pray for a quick resolution... that diet is good for everyone actually.. no illness can take hold.

baking soda is great to make body alkaline. Think 1/2 teaspoon daily is the recommended dosage, might do that twice a day.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BillyWhittaker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Billy Whittaker, click on at the bottom under it