#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Chasing Cabal With Whip / God Has Chosen You For A Specific Purpose In His Kingdom / Ready When You Are / Mary Magdalene Is My Real Wife๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน/ Harvest The Rainbow๐ŸŒˆ/ Thou Shall Not Worship False Idols / The Year Jesus Returns / Loveshack Baby Loveshack / Love Is The Final Answer / The Dodecahedron At The Heart Of The Vortex / You Dont Know The Meaningsโš ๏ธ/ Search The Numbers In The Strongs Concordance To Open The Book๐Ÿ‘/ Release My Memories And Powers And Dragons๐Ÿ‰/ God Asked Me To Carry Out His Master Plan Q / Ive Been A Very Good Girl ๐Ÿ˜Š/ Wrath Of Gods Avatar๐ŸฆŒ/ Cow Supernova ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฅš/ The Jesus Christ Master Key Q๐Ÿ—/ A Servant Of Servants / Convergence Of Powers๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ/ Virtues Of The Holy Spirit / My People Perish From Lack Of Knowledge๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Weavers Of The Golden Ages๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ/ Your Old Lady Is Confirmed Mary Magdalene๐Ÿค—
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=are%20you%20ready%20for%20the%20total%20solareclipse
412-214
2472-2742
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Detective RedPanda17News, click on at the bottom under it