Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

all I can see is that I am not getting on that ride - or am I on it now and don't even know????Yikes

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

😄

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

DEATH CROSS? - 4

Warning for Altcoin Bulls: The Ether-Bitcoin Ratio Is About to Flash Death Cross | Currency News | Financial and Business News | Markets Insider

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/warning-for-altcoin-bulls-the-ether-bitcoin-ratio-is-about-to-flash-death-cross-1033225141

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

@starshine

...And it feels good to converse without someone tongue lashing one's comments.

But Y'all DO know when tongue lashing happens...
It means Y'all are over
the target!

Great Job!
Keep It Going.

I've been saying for 24 years...

Stay Focused...
Stay The Course...
Most Importantly,
Stay Happy. Amen.

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Let's go with the flow and make the most of this crazy ride we call life.
The Best Is Yet To Come!
God Wins! As a result we win too!
WWG1WGA
NCSWIC: The Fall of the Cabal

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Whoooooo Hoooooo!!! Let's Do This!

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

My first thought is fractions...then we've done this so many times, we need new tracks
Just my thoughts without enlarging the pic

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Another Great way to look at this!!! Fractals!!! Well done, Great thought too!💛

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I don't know, but this road has had so many twists & turns it makes my head spin. Are we there yet? Golly, I sure hope so. MAGA!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Maybe that is the Question to be asking!!!

Are We There Yet???

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

"5544 views"

5th day of the 4th month in the year of Our Lord 2024.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

What I see atm with your post is 55 = Big changes and 44 = protected by Angels.

5 = change and 4 = "It can bring financial abundance, spiritual connections, balance between work and life, and more." acccording to Numerlogist dot com (link will not post)

(1) Show this thread

So...
"We're NOW On Track"...

'We're Now ON The RIGHT Track"...

Is This The Last Hill,
The Last Mountain To Climb?

Notice the lower 3 tracks are severed.
The first track is connected, with the car.

The red looks like an arrow pointing into the tunnel that leads to severed tracks.

The car number looks to be number four.

Car going down, there are severed tracks. Makes me dizzy looking at the photo.

The land is identical layering
THEN you see the tracks curve up, down, up...

This has definitely been
an emotional "roller coaster ride" especially because we having information, knowledge, responsibility to handle that information that most do not have. The information guiding us, helping us maintain
"IT IS just a ride"...it'll be okay... It'll be over soon.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Beautiful translation as from all of you!!!

(1) Show this thread

We've already been through the tunnel of darkness. Timelines merging together and we are at the precipice. It's freefalling time, the part of the ride we've all been waiting for!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Makes me think of...

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Maybe where we need to create+manifest our free fall landing?

(2) Show this thread

Could this also mean EARTHQUAKE?

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Once read about this being the 4th attempt by time travelers to fix our future. I thought it went, 3 times is a charm...which sounds like witchcraft a bit. So maybe it's 4x a charm in reality.

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

Well I heard this too! And 4 is a sacred number...

(1) Show this thread

Only the top dip, the shortest one goes around to somewhere. The others disappear in the tunnel.

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Maybe this is the precipice. As he said, the beginning.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Saw this,

My 1st impression was a series of different events. Each one with a rise and crash. Assuming they are successive; each rise and crash gets bigger.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

👍...That is also kinda what I'm getting from it..😉🙏💥

(1) Show this thread

My 2 cents... Repeat x 4, holding, pattern broken, where we go from here, no one knows!