As of 02/12/2021 0100 PST - A recent Earthquake in the last hour near the Virginia/Tennessee border along with another recently. Do quakes happen there often? I would think not. Not big enough to do damage, but who knows what they're from

Also, the Ring of Fire has been VERY active in the pats week. Pretty much every area has been hit decent with a sizeable quake.... except central/southern California. I'm in SoCal and I'm prepared if a big one hits; it's not a matter of if, but when.

A Reminder to have supplies, cash, food, water in plentiful supplies.

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Would that be around Bristol Tenn/Bristol Va.Line?

I am here in SoCal too and been getting a feeling we will get one soon! I think we can take up to a 6 no problem but 7 / 8 range would def be scary!! Lets pray its a mild one 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼

Wouldn't a major earthquake in California be convenient about now for Newsom. Probably make all talks of any kind of recall vanish.

the Appalachia region gets a far share of earthquakes. there was on in August that centered in south VA and was felt in TN, GA, NC, and SC