1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

3:33

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

i keep seeing these numbers too !!
what does it mean ??

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

Take only what resonates....

if any of this is real, i need my angel now more than ever ! been going through some dark times lately ! i hope my angel keeps watching over me !!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiPatriot71 in this post can reply

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

🫶🙏🫶

That depends on you and your perception if it is real to you! Always Discern! Although I will say that it works for me and gives me great insight, as well as I have had a great many signs and syncs. By keeping a journal, it can help you keep track of your journey!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙏💕💕 You are among Frens here, we are here for you!!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Truth!!!

(1) Show this thread