Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

i still have not received this present 600 lololol. nopr last years amended tax return.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Extremely important concluding essay on the whole deep, dark scam: COVID-19 Pt. 5: Psychologists, Scientists and The CIA Tell Us Fear is The Real Killer
https://www.coreysdigs.com/health-science/covid-19-pt-5-psychologists-scientists-and-the-cia-tell-us-fear-is-the-real-killer/

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

$600/365 =$1.64/day or

$1400/365 =$3.84/day

= 💩💩💩 to the 117th power

🤢🤮

And compare that to what Biden stole from us of his 47 years of corruption!! Hmmmmm......💩 sandwich!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

$600/365 =$1.64/day or

$1400/365 =$3.84/day

= 💩💩💩 to the 117th power

🤢🤮

And compare that to what Biden stole from us of his 47 years of corruption!! Hmmmmm......💩 sandwich!!

the IRS is holding my hubbys hostage because I haven't filed the 2019 taxes yet and since we're in or near NESARA they can stick the taxes up their ass.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Tina Smith to her Publication

the 'nesara' game has been around (in continually evolving form) for 25+ years (that I know of). Don't count on it, and don't paste a target on your forehead. Play the game smart, until the game changes.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

What happened to the $1400? Interesting how that became so unimportant in the face of "GET HIM, GET HIM!"

Let's ruin THEIR'S and TAKE 6 Trillion!!!!

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

where? we've seen nothing.. not that i give 2 forks... just sayen

Oh so bloody generous of them. it's a wonder how they can part with the money.