"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I'm sorry...I guess I missed something. Why are they declaring a state of emergency exactly? Is this over the coming eclipse or something?

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Part of me wonders if the ones declaring this are doing it to get people worked up about it -- and then nothing happens ... and then when it really does, people won't take their declaration seriously. If so, that's a really evil plan.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Yes, when the time comes people will look at it as the "little boy who cried wolf", this could very well be their intention. Get people so worked up now, the next time they won't believe!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Yes. Ben Fulford says the deep state is planning an attack but not to worry.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Oh yah. Anytime they push something so hard....tells me it's an agenda. GOD is in control...so keep on keep'n on! 🙏🙌💓

(1) Show this thread