(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

good kitty

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response memes matter to her Publication

Jax noooo!!!! 😂😂😂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

She turned on him quick👀☕

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

She wanted a rat 😂

😂xpectations huh

Is that a mouse for mummy?❤️😂
I truly laughed at this😆😂😂😂

😂☕✨ditto, she went from ✨ to 💀

Poor Jax
He was so proud and everything 😂

,thats where pride will getchya jk😂🎀poor jaxx, we love you and appriciate your work

Good boy😂

.😂🎀

😆

🤣

😎

😂

😂🎀☺️

🤭😊🐾

😂zoom

Woot Woot 😂🎵🎶🔥

weeejump😂☺️

💕🙃

if this threads stops its bcs you end it 😂i cant🤭😅

😂
Let's keep going your honor😂

,wait imma Judge now 🤣👀☕👂✍️🕊️i Will do better

That suits you Better😂
Let's go🐾🐾

Indeed🤭😂❤️🥲lfg

I kind of knew where this was going 😂

🤣🎀😅Now now, i am the man and woman in that scenario😂yet thats only a metaphore must B Said in our day
I am a woman and the def is i can carry and birth babies and i can raise them if i am allowed 💀❤️
I might B a 🐦🧠 but my heart is ✨🫂💐
lfg
We smile joker smiles Even ☕bcs smile we must, glory be to God

Smile Is the best thing we can do🐾💕

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Even a "smile" has many "forms"...😂🐾

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

😂😁

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

the consequences of a genetic experiment

Or a very silly meme

I meant it as a metaphor

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

Wow, that gif is a double of the Czech TV presenter. So this is a real genetic experiment, no metaphor. https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ester_Jane%C4%8Dkov%C3%A1

By the way, this is a very widespread archetype of the experimental gene - both male and female. There are a lot of them in the MSM industry.

I've Always felt that most of the people look alike
In groups you know
This type that type
All over the world really

(1) Show this thread