(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

good kitty

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

In response memes matter to her Publication

Jax noooo!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

She turned on him quick๐Ÿ‘€โ˜•

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

She wanted a rat ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚xpectations huh

Is that a mouse for mummy?โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
I truly laughed at this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜•โœจditto, she went from โœจ to ๐Ÿ’€

Poor Jax
He was so proud and everything ๐Ÿ˜‚

,thats where pride will getchya jk๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ€poor jaxx, we love you and appriciate your work

Good boy๐Ÿ˜‚

.๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ€

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ€โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ˜‚zoom

Woot Woot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ”ฅ

weeejump๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™ƒ

if this threads stops its bcs you end it ๐Ÿ˜‚i cant๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿ˜‚
Let's keep going your honor๐Ÿ˜‚

,wait imma Judge now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜•๐Ÿ‘‚โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธi Will do better

That suits you Better๐Ÿ˜‚
Let's go๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

Indeed๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฒlfg

I kind of knew where this was going ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ˜…Now now, i am the man and woman in that scenario๐Ÿ˜‚yet thats only a metaphore must B Said in our day
I am a woman and the def is i can carry and birth babies and i can raise them if i am allowed ๐Ÿ’€โค๏ธ
I might B a ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง  but my heart is โœจ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’
lfg
We smile joker smiles Even โ˜•bcs smile we must, glory be to God

Smile Is the best thing we can do๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•

Yes๐Ÿ˜‚we must do what we can to help out Mr happy here
Look
He may need a hand/smileโœจโค๏ธ๐Ÿคฒ

He gots that swag ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

,and speed๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฉฐ

He's a Happy dude โค๏ธ
Literally ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread