I am a nobody. Why would you want to see anything of anything I post?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Ocean light to her Publication

Because we all Bring Somthing to the LIGHT!
WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

posting truth is hard bc no one believes anything anymore.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Ocean light to her Publication

Consider this, posting is not to convince others, it is to document your journey and share with others. You are not here to convince, but to share and let others discern! IMHO

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

always. You all are the author of your life. We are all unique. My gift is sensing stuff for far longer than I can remember. I am easily shattered with grief, and physical pain, set-backs that are physical.

My joy and strength is to make people believe they have strength and are courageous. My history has made me learn that courage is vital to reaching happiness. Courage to be yourself without worry, about what others think of you, is the real deal. Fuck those mean & cruel assholes! hahhahahhahahhahaaa

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it