#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Fairy Time πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ/ It Has Been Started 🟒/ The Morning Star 🌟/ Support / Causing Strife / Decode The Book Of Creation / Surrendering / The Babylon Bee 🐝/ Bye Gematria πŸ‘‹/ Sanity / Destiny Is Calling Me πŸ“ž/ Prepare Yourself / Follow White Rabbit πŸ‡/ Sounds Like A Plan / I Trust God 🦌/ My Dreams / Humans Meet God Q / She Cries Out 😭/ The Eye Of God πŸ‘/ I Am From A Distant Place / I Need A New Place To Live / For God And Country / Search Your Soul / Dangerous Knowledge / Ready For Departure / Ground Yourself / Daenerys Targaryen 🐲/ This Will Be Awesome / Greatness Overload / Like A Thief In The Night / Are They Coming For Me πŸ˜₯/ The School Of Gematria / Do You Understand / Love You To Bits ❀/ Time To Say Goodbye πŸ‘‹/ Hearing It In Music 🎢/ Cleanse All Mainstream Media πŸ›€/ Human Touch / The Beast Mirror πŸͺž/ Female In A Female Body
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=close%20combat%20training
200-002
1200-0021
640-046
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it