Good morning fabulous AU Frens :)
Dave feels really good this morning....better than he has in several weeks. Thank you so much you are amazing Prayer Warriors!!!

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I am so behind here at home and trying to get caught up this morning. Thank you everyone for your amazing love and precious prayers. We truly feel and appreciate all of them! Have an amazing day and see you soon :)

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Praise God!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Silver Top to her Publication

Rejoice Rejoice 🙏
Bless you and we thank you 💗

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great news!!!!!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you for always being an amazing fren :)
Have a blessed beyond measure day!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

✨👣✨

In response connie wright to her Publication

🙏Bless you Connie and we send our love to you 💗

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praise God in Yeshua's name

Numbers 6:24-26

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you and bless you for God is amazing and His Prayer Warriors are a true blessing 🙏

(1) Show this thread