Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q

Pt. 7 /end

patriot, plowman, planner

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Thank you for reposting each ... so refreshing as we go through this time of need. 2021 was always going to be a time of exposures.

In response RD5 507 to his Publication

Rookie here, how do we over come what seems to be the inevetable disaster at hand? Trump cant beat the impeachment,, when his accusers are his judge, jury and excutioner. Only those who are already awake see the small bits that came out before they kicked us all out. No answer needed really, we already know.. Nothing! 😭

President Trump won. That's all.

In response Mcken Shel to her Publication

💔I hate what they're doing to President Tuump. It makes my heart hurt.

In response Lee Nodine to her Publication

Me too!

Don't lose hope yet. It's never over until the fat lady sings. Hopefully President Trump's lawyers do a good job tomorrow. I was there on the 6th and in no way shape or form did he incite violence.

Trying, only President in my life time that made me listen. Crazy times!

Same here. I always just voted and never really got involved. I'm so pissed off as to what happened in this election and what they are doing to President Trump and we who support him.

The Democrat BS made me pay attention with the sham impeachment! only my 2nd time Voteing. didnt vote for over 30 years. Didnt think it mattered living in Wa State, my 1st time i was so pumped, just to get let down by the winner being declared before my Vote was ever counted! thought things would be different 😢

Only people mentioned by @Sheldaa41471437 in this post can reply

The whole election was very disheartening. Try to keep the faith. Say a prayer. Good overcomes evil. It may not happen now but eventually it will.

ive said more Prayers in the last few weeks than ive ever said in my life, ive never had a traditional view of religion. ive allways believed God is whats inside me, how i behave and treat others. not a fan of the church thing. Maybe i just never took the time to find the right one?

(1) Show this thread