I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Beautiful 🙏 💕

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

thank you

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank you for sharing that. 😃

Thinking about uploading to spotify, it became popular on tiktok.

Definitely share it. I don't know the first thing about sharing on Spotify but it sounds like a good idea.

haha that movie was hilarious

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

starsky and hutch i think

I haven't seen that one. 😄

(1) Show this thread